How to buy
1. Go to carmelabikes.com/en/product/bicicletacarmela/
2. Choose the rim color of your bicycle, add a longer stem if you need it (recommended for people taller than 1’90m) and include in your basket the accessories you prefer.
3. On the accessories page you will find all the replacement parts and the accessories needed to customized your bicycle.
4. The prices presented on the website are only valid for the site of Carmela Bikes
5. To make the purchase, you must register as a user and fill out the electronic form that appears on the website.
6. Validate the purchase by filling out the order form with the billing information, delivery address and payment method. Finally, validate the purchase.
7. Select the payment gateway and perform the same through the chosen gateway.
8. Once the order has been completed, you will receive an email with the order confirmation within a period not exceeding 24-48 hours.
All orders received through carmelabikes.com are subject to availability of stock and / or that some cause of force majeure affects the provision of these.
Payment methods and prices
The prices of the products shown on carmelabikes.com include the value added tax (VAT) legally applicable and are indicated in euros.
The prices of the products do not include the shipping costs. Shipping costs will be added to the purchase summary, before making the payment.
For purchases with an amount exceeding € 150 the shipping costs will be free.
Carmela Bikes uses all the methods to guarantee the confidentiality and security of payment data provided by the user during the transactions within the website. Therefore, the website uses a secure payment system SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Delivery and shipping costs
Carmela Bikes will serve its products offered by the webpage only to countries included in the European community. Orders outside these areas can not be taken care of.
Carmela Bikes sets a period of 5-7 business days for the actual delivery of the product, counting from the moment that Carmela Bikes confirms the order.
Shipments will be free for orders over € 150, otherwise the shipping costs will depend on the weight, dimensions and destination of shipping.
We can send you your order at home or at one of the distributor stores (click and collect) of the Carmela. You will be able to choose it when you finish your purchase.
Test period for the bike and return policy
We are sure that once you try the bike you will love it, but not everyone can try it before buying it. To help you decide on your purchase, we give you 15 days so that you can return it in case it is not the type of bike you were looking for.
From the moment that the carrier delivers the bicycle to the meeting point (private address or click and collect store) you have 15 calendar days to get in touch with us by phone or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carmela Bikes will send you a return form and indicate the process to return the bicycle
• The bicycle must be returned in perfect condition and with its original packaging, with the accessories and documents that carried the original packaging.
• It is important that the bicycle has not rided more than 50 km.
• This option is only valid for online shopping, if you bought your bike in a store, ask the conditions in your store.
• Once Carmela Bikes receives the bicycle and reviews its conditions and km, we will proceed to return the amount by bank transfer.
• The costs related to round trip transport (estimated at 60 euros for the Spanish market) will not be paid.
Warranty and customer service
In case of lack of conformity of product, a period of two years for all the components of the Carmela Bikes is recognized.
To process a guarantee, please contact customer service by writing an email to email@example.com